New scheme work
Preparation of business cases for NHS approval.
- Negotiation of reimbursement and lease rent with the District Valuer.
- Liaison with Trusts to ensure the progress of a scheme. Wootten Dean has long standing relationships with numerous Trusts which can prove helpful as schemes progress.
- Site acquisition negotiations.
- Application of the 2013 Premises Directions as a means of overcoming obstacles to the progress of new schemes.
Other services to developer clients
- Negotiation of rent reviews.
- Marketing and disposal of existing property assets from your portfolio.
Copyright 2019 - Wootten Dean
Wootten Dean is an established property consultancy led by Bryan Wootten who has over 15 years of experience as a valuer and general practice surveyor. Bryan is an RICS Registered Valuer who deals with a range of property types and has a special interest and focus on the NHS primary care environment.